Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Jovis, 2o Martii
Sir H. Gate.
L. 2. The Restitution in Blood of Sir H. Gate.
1. The Bill to revive a Fair at Lynne Regis at Candlemas.
2. The Bill for changing the Parish-church of Abernant in Wales. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for Incorporation of Trinity-hall in Cambridge. - Ingrossetur.
1. nova. The . . touching Ingrossers and Forestallers of divers Victuals.
2. The Bill for Sealing and Searching of Woollen Cloths. - Sir T. Smythe.
The Three last Bills passed sent, to the Lords by Mr. Comptroller.
Bills of Restitution.
Q. L. 3. The Restitution in Blood of Lord Jo. Grey. - Jud'm.
Q. L. 3. The Restitution in Blood of Sir James Crofts. - Jud'm.
Q. L. 3. The Restitution in Blood of Sir Henry Gate. - Jud'm.
1. The Bill confirming the Bishoprick of London to the now Bishop of London.