Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Sabbati, 23o Januarii
1. The Bill for Felling of Oak Wood, betwixt March and May, to save the Bark.
1. The Bill to revive the Statute made Anno 37o H. VIII. concerning Usury.
2. The Bill for Levying of Fines in the County Palatine of Durham. - Ingrossetur.
L. 3. The Bill to repeal the Branch of Carrying of Horses out of the Realm. - Jud'm.
2. The Bill to avoid Carrying of Pelts over Sea, except Staple Wares. - Mr. Chester.
1. The Bill making good Letters Patents, notwithstanding Misrecital or Nonrecital.
2. The Bill to avoid Aliens not being Denizens, nor being here for Religion or Conscience sake. - Reject'; and the Bill torn.