Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Sabbati, 30 Novembris
1. The Bill for Offenders in Swearing, Drunkenness, &c.
2. The Bill for the Frizers and Cottoners of Shrewesbery. - Ingrossetur.
3. The Bill touching Lease made by Masters of Colleges in 37o H. VIII. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill to have several Sheriffs in Oxon and Berks. - Ingrossetur.
1. The like Bill for Bucks and Bedford.
3. The Bill to repeal the Statute made Anno 7 E. VI, for Prices of Wines. - Jud'm, per Divisionem; with the Bill, 95 ; against, 65.
1. The Bill requiring the Impost to be taken away.