Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
In this section
Lunae, 23o Decembris
3. The Bill for Making of Bay Salt and White Salt in England. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill against Carrying over Sea of tawed Leather and Pelts. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill against Carrying over Sea of Rams, Lambs, or Sheep, alive. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for the Market at Battell. - Jud'm.
L. 3. The Bill for the Clothing Town of Onershe in Surrey.
2. The Bill for Helping of Havens and Ports of the Sea.
L. * The Report of the Bill for the Graving of Aulneagers Seals to be made in the Tower.
The Seven last Bills sent to the Lords by Mr. Vice-chamberlain.
L. * A Report upon the Bill for Apparel. - Vacat super Questione.
2. The Bill for Continuance of divers Acts of Parliament, with Addition for Transporting of Grain.
L. * A Report upon the Bill for Cloth-making in the Town of Onershe in Surrey, with -
1. 2. 3. A Proviso added by this House. - Vacat super Quaestione.
The Queen's Majesty's Pardon, and the Bill for Tonage Wares, with some Words added, brought from the Lords, by Mr. Attorney.
1. The Bill For Tonage Wares, brought from the Lords, to put out Wines, &c. - Vacat super Quaestione.