Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Lunae, 15 Februarii
1. The Bill for making of Hats and Dornycks in Norwich, and in the County of Norfolk.
A Complaint of Mr. Brandlyng, Burgess, against Sir John Wytheryngton, and other. - To Mr. Morgan, &c. to make a Warrant.
1. nova. The Bill for Keeping of Common Inns, Alehouses, and Taverns. - Ingrossatur.
1. For Buying and Selling of Wines by Retail.
1. The Bill for the having not above two thousand Sheep.
1. The Bill for Leases of Houses in Towns and Cities.
L. * The Bill to avoid the Statute of Usury. - Jud'm.