Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
1. The Bill for Payment of Tythes in the City of Coventrye.
2. The Bill touching Tanners to dwell in Market Towns. - Ingrossetur.
1. The Bill for Apprentices to be taken in divers Towns, notwithstanding the Statute.
L. 2. The Bill for Taking away of young Women unmarried, having Lands or Goods.
2. The Bill for Assurance of the Honour of Raleigh to the Queen, and her Heirs, from the Lord Ryche. - Ingrossetur.
1. The new Bill, what Churches shall be reputed for Sanctuaries.
It is Ordered, That the Abbot of Westminster shall come to this House with his Counsel To-morrow, to declare what he can say for the Having of a Sanctuary at Westminster.