Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Martis, 7 Martii
Q. L. 1. The Bill of Restitution, for Rob. Rudstone, in Blood.
L. 1. The Bill to revive the Statute against Conveyances of Horses into Scotland.
1. The Bill, that Executors shall make the Supervisors privy to the Performance of the Will. - Mr. Chamberleyn.
2. The Bill touching the late Bishop of Worceter's Lands to Sir Francis Jobson and Mr. Blount. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for carrying of unwrought Cloths of Six Pounds over the Seas. - Mr. Wyndham.
Lynne Regis Fair.
2. The Bill reviving the Fair at Lynne Regis the Day after the Purification of our Lady. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for Preservation of Woods. - Sir N. Arnold.
3. The Bill touching Engrossing of Dead Victuals for Monopoly. - Jud'm.
Q. 3. The Bill for Gersome Wrothe, born in Strayesburgh, to be as born in England. - Jud'm.
The Two last Bills sent to the Lords by Mr. Vice-chamberlain.