Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Veneris, 13o Decembris
1. The Bill for Buying of Wools in the North Parts by Wool-drivers.
1. The Bill for Clothworkers, and that every Tenth Cloth to be wrought here, before they be carried over.
1. The Bill for Commissions to inquire of Havens and Harbours decayed.
2. The Bill for bringing in of Tonage Wares, landed in other Countries. - Ingrossetur.
3. The Bill for Amending the Pier at Hartlond at Devon. - Jud' m.
3. The Bill, with the Articles printed 1562, for Christian Religion. - Judm.