Archdeacons: Sudbury

Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541-1857: Volume 7, Ely, Norwich, Westminster and Worcester Dioceses. Originally published by Institute of Historical Research, London, 1992.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Archdeacons: Sudbury', Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541-1857: Volume 7, Ely, Norwich, Westminster and Worcester Dioceses, (London, 1992), pp. 15. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/fasti-ecclesiae/1541-1847/vol7/p15 [accessed 16 June 2024].

. "Archdeacons: Sudbury", in Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541-1857: Volume 7, Ely, Norwich, Westminster and Worcester Dioceses, (London, 1992) 15. British History Online, accessed June 16, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/fasti-ecclesiae/1541-1847/vol7/p15.

. "Archdeacons: Sudbury", Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541-1857: Volume 7, Ely, Norwich, Westminster and Worcester Dioceses, (London, 1992). 15. British History Online. Web. 16 June 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/fasti-ecclesiae/1541-1847/vol7/p15.

ARCHDEACONS OF SUDBURY

Archdeaconry transferred from Norwich to Ely diocese by Order in Council 19 Apr. 1837 in accordance with Stat. 6 & 7 Will. IV c. 77 (Lond. Gaz. no. 19499).

George Glover M.A. 1823-1862.

Coll. by bp. of Norwich 21 July 1823 (Norf. R.O., Reg./26/33 f. 41). D. 4 May 1862 (Gent. Mag. 1862, 3rd ser. xii 789; G/1/18 f. 88v).