Journal of the House of Lords: Volume 2, 1578-1614. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1767-1830.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
In this section
Bills brought in this Session.
A NOTE of all such Bills as have been delivered into the Upper House this Fifth Session of Parliament, Anno 8° Domini Regis Jacobi.
1. AN Act for the Preservation and Increase of Wood and Timber.
2. An Act against Transportation of Iron Ordnance, Gun Metal, Iron Ore, Iron Mine, and Iron Shot.
3. An Act for the Erection of Common Brewhouses in certain Places needing the same, whereby the Subjects may be much eased in the Point of Carriages at the Times of His Majesty's Progress, and Drunkenness the better suppressed.
4. An Act for the avoiding of Suits and Questions touching Wills of Land.
5. An Act for the enabling and making good of Leases and Grants to be made by the Prince, and for the yielding of true Accounts upon Oath by His Highness's Officers from Time to Time.