University of London: the Historical Record (1836-1926). Originally published by University of London Press, London, 1926.
This free content was double-rekeying and sponsored by University of London. All rights reserved.
In this section
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY. Theology
None in 1921, 1922 and 1923.
- Olson, Hugo: King's College—Theological Department.
- Owst, Gerald Robert: King's College— Theological Department.
- Anthony, Herbert Douglas: King's College—Theological Department.
- Jones, John Westbury: King's College —Theological Department.
None in 1926.
None in 1921.
- Rees, Thomas, M.A.: University College Cardiff and Mansfield College Oxford.
- Taylor, Vincent: Richmond College.
- Billen, Albert Victor, B.A.: Priv. study.
None in 1924.
- Edwards, David Maill: University College Bangor and Mansfield College Oxford.
- Valentine, Cyril Henry, M.A.: University College and Hackney and New College.