An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Buckinghamshire, Volume 1, South. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1912.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
(O.S. 6 in. xxvii. N.W.)
(1). Kingswood Lane Farm, about 15/8 miles N. of Wotton Underwood Church, is a house of two storeys, built in the 17th century, restored and enlarged in the 18th and 19th centuries. The walls are entirely of 18th-century and modern brick; the roofs are tiled. One chimney, with a moulded top, is original. Some of the ceilings have old chamfered beams.