Plate 12: Bledlow, Church of Holy Trinity

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Buckinghamshire, Volume 1, South. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1912.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

, 'Plate 12: Bledlow, Church of Holy Trinity', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Buckinghamshire, Volume 1, South, (London, 1912) pp. 12. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/bucks/vol1/plate-12 [accessed 18 May 2024].

. "Plate 12: Bledlow, Church of Holy Trinity", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Buckinghamshire, Volume 1, South, (London, 1912) 12. British History Online, accessed May 18, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/bucks/vol1/plate-12.

. "Plate 12: Bledlow, Church of Holy Trinity", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Buckinghamshire, Volume 1, South, (London, 1912). 12. British History Online. Web. 18 May 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/bucks/vol1/plate-12.

Bledlow.

Parish Church of Holy Trinity; 12th-century and Later. From the South-East.