An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Buckinghamshire, Volume 2, North. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1913.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
(O.S. 6 in. xxii. N.W.).
(1–2). House and Cottage, on the W. and E. sides of the road to Marsh Gibbon, about 1 mile N.W. of Edgcott, are each of two storeys and of 17th-century origin. The house has walls of modern brick, but retains an original chimney stack; the roof is tiled. The cottage has original timber and brick on the N.W. front, and has been enlarged; the roof is thatched.