Plate 269: Trinity College, Library, Limewood Carvings

Page 269

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Cambridge. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1959.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.


Trinity College. Library. Limewood carvings. 1691–95

(12) Arms of Dr. Isaac Barrow.

(13) Arms of Dr. John Pearson, Bishop of Chester.