Plate 289: Church of St. Mary the Less, Interior and Exterior

Page 289

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Cambridge. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1959.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.


Church of St. Mary the Less. c. 1340–52

Interior, looking E.

Exterior, from N.E.