Plate 300: 'Little Trinity'. Peterhouse

Page 300

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Cambridge. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1959.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.


'Little Trinity'. Peterhouse

(222) 'Little Trinity', No. 16 Jesus Lane. Exterior. c. 1725

(34) Peterhouse. Master's Lodge. Exterior, from S.W. 1702