Plate 34: 17th and 18th-Century Ecclesiastical Woodwork

Page 34

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Cambridge. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1959.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.


17th and 18th-century Ecclesiastical Woodwork

(27) Emmanuel College. Chapel. Panelling and return-stall. 1676–77

(54) St. Mary the Less. Pulpit. 1741