BHO

Plate 127: Wimpole Church, Monument

Page 127

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Cambridgeshire, Volume 1, West Cambridgshire. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1968.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Wimpole Church: Monument of Philip, first Earl of Hardwicke, 1764, and his wife, Margaret, 1761. Designed by J. Stuart, executed by P. Scheemakers.

Detail at centre.

Detail on left.

Figure of Athene.