BHO

Plate 136: Gamlingay. Wimpole

Page 136

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Cambridgeshire, Volume 1, West Cambridgshire. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1968.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Gamlingay. Wimpole

Gamlingay. (6) School; reredos, c. 1690, from a chapel in Hatton Garden, London, and subsequently in Gamlingay church.

Wimpole. (2) Wimpole Hall; fittings in chapel. Communion table and rails, c. 1720.