BHO

Plate 62: Coton Church, Exterior From S.E.

Page 62

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Cambridgeshire, Volume 1, West Cambridgshire. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1968.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Coton Church: Exterior From S.E.

Coton Church. Exterior from S.E., showing early 14th-century aisle added to 12th-century aisleless nave, and subsequent heightening of aisle walls, c. 1400.