Plate 35: Churches, 12th to 15th-Century

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Cambridgeshire, Volume 2, North-East Cambridgeshire. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1972.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

, 'Plate 35: Churches, 12th to 15th-Century', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Cambridgeshire, Volume 2, North-East Cambridgeshire, (London, 1972) pp. 35. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/cambs/vol2/plate-35 [accessed 21 May 2024].

. "Plate 35: Churches, 12th to 15th-Century", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Cambridgeshire, Volume 2, North-East Cambridgeshire, (London, 1972) 35. British History Online, accessed May 21, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/cambs/vol2/plate-35.

. "Plate 35: Churches, 12th to 15th-Century", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Cambridgeshire, Volume 2, North-East Cambridgeshire, (London, 1972). 35. British History Online. Web. 21 May 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/cambs/vol2/plate-35.

Churches: 12th to 15th-Century

Engraving of 1801. (The Itinerant, Cambridgeshire)

View from S. Swaffham Prior (1) and (2). The Churches of St. Mary and of St. Cyriac.