Plate 37: Churches, Medieval Sculptured Details

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Cambridgeshire, Volume 2, North-East Cambridgeshire. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1972.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 37: Churches, Medieval Sculptured Details', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Cambridgeshire, Volume 2, North-East Cambridgeshire( London, 1972), British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/cambs/vol2/plate-37 [accessed 25 July 2024].

'Plate 37: Churches, Medieval Sculptured Details', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Cambridgeshire, Volume 2, North-East Cambridgeshire( London, 1972), British History Online, accessed July 25, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/cambs/vol2/plate-37.

"Plate 37: Churches, Medieval Sculptured Details". An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Cambridgeshire, Volume 2, North-East Cambridgeshire. (London, 1972), , British History Online. Web. 25 July 2024. https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/cambs/vol2/plate-37.

Medieval Sculptured Details

Fragment of former reredos, late 14th-century.

Details of font, with arms of Bohun, 1374–88.

Head stop, late 13th-century. Fen Ditton (1). The Church of St. Mary Virgin.