An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Dorset, Volume 2, South east. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1970.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
List of Blazons of Unidentified Arms in Dorset II
For the ARMORIAL INDEX of the whole county see Dorset V.
1. A fesse between six roses. Bere Regis (1), p. 18.
2. Sable, a fesse or between three cinquefoils (?) argent. Corfe Castle (1), p. 54.
3. Ermine, a lion rampant crowned, impaling (?). Turners Puddle (1), p. 298.
4. Ermine, a lion rampant, over all two barrulets. Winterborne Came (1), p. 383.
5. Argent, two bars gules, in chief three mullets gules. Winterborne Came (1), p. 383.