Plate 5: Church Exteriors

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Dorset, Volume 4, North. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1972.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 5: Church Exteriors', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Dorset, Volume 4, North, (London, 1972), pp. 5. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/dorset/vol4/plate-5 [accessed 16 June 2024].

. "Plate 5: Church Exteriors", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Dorset, Volume 4, North, (London, 1972) 5. British History Online, accessed June 16, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/dorset/vol4/plate-5.

. "Plate 5: Church Exteriors", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Dorset, Volume 4, North, (London, 1972). 5. British History Online. Web. 16 June 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/dorset/vol4/plate-5.

Church Exteriors

Tarrant Rawston Church, from S.W. Mainly 16th century

Shaftesbury. (5) St. John's Church, Enmore Green, from N.E. 1843