Plate 20: Castle Hedingham, Parish Church of St. Nicholas

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1916.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 20: Castle Hedingham, Parish Church of St. Nicholas', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West, (London, 1916), British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-20 [accessed 17 June 2024].

. "Plate 20: Castle Hedingham, Parish Church of St. Nicholas", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West, (London, 1916) . British History Online, accessed June 17, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-20.

. "Plate 20: Castle Hedingham, Parish Church of St. Nicholas", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West, (London, 1916). . British History Online. Web. 17 June 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-20.

Castle Hedingham: Parish Church of St. Nicholas.

North Arcade, c. 1180 and 14th-century; roof of Nave, early 16th-century.