Plate 36: Great Maplestead, Parish Church of St. Giles

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1916.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 36: Great Maplestead, Parish Church of St. Giles', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West, (London, 1916), British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-36 [accessed 17 June 2024].

. "Plate 36: Great Maplestead, Parish Church of St. Giles", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West, (London, 1916) . British History Online, accessed June 17, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-36.

. "Plate 36: Great Maplestead, Parish Church of St. Giles", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West, (London, 1916). . British History Online. Web. 17 June 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-36.

Great Maplestead: Parish Church of St. Giles.

Monument in W. wall of S. Transept, to Anne, wife of Sir John Deane; 1633.