Plate 49: Little Sampford, Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1916.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 49: Little Sampford, Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West( London, 1916), British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-49 [accessed 21 July 2024].

'Plate 49: Little Sampford, Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West( London, 1916), British History Online, accessed July 21, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-49.

"Plate 49: Little Sampford, Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin". An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West. (London, 1916), , British History Online. Web. 21 July 2024. https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-49.

Little Sampford: Parish Church of St. Mary The Virgin.

West Tower; 14th-century.