Plate 59: Pentlow, Parish Church of St. Gregory

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1916.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

'Plate 59: Pentlow, Parish Church of St. Gregory', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West, (London, 1916) pp. . British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-59 [accessed 2 March 2024]

Pentlow: Parish Church of St. Gregory.

12th-century. From the South-East.