Plate 64: Saffron Walden, Parish Church of St. Mary

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1916.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

'Plate 64: Saffron Walden, Parish Church of St. Mary', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West, (London, 1916) pp. . British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-64 [accessed 2 March 2024]

Saffron Walden: Parish Church of St. Mary.

Shewing E. bay of S. arcade, and chancel-arch; late 15th and early 16th-century.