Plate 89: Tilty, Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1916.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 89: Tilty, Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West( London, 1916), British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-89 [accessed 20 July 2024].

'Plate 89: Tilty, Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West( London, 1916), British History Online, accessed July 20, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-89.

"Plate 89: Tilty, Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin". An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West. (London, 1916), , British History Online. Web. 20 July 2024. https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-89.

Tilty: Parish Church of St. Mary The Virgin.

The Chancel from the South-East; early 14th-century.