An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 4, South east. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1923.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
81. SOUTH FAMBRIDGE. (E.c.)
(O.S. 6 in. lxx. S.W.)
South Fambridge is a small parish on the right bank of the Crouch, 6 m. N. of Southend-onSea.
(1). Parish Church of All Saints was re-built in 1846. The plate is now at Ashingdon (q.v.).
(2). Red Hills, N. of Fambridge Hall, about ½ m. N. of the church.