Plate 69: Ingrave, Parish Church of St. Nicholas

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 4, South east. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1923.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.


Ingrave: Parish Church of St. Nicholas.

Sir Richard FitzLewes, 1528, and his four wives.

Margaret, wife of Sir William Lucy, and afterwards of ... Wake, 1466.

Brasses in Chancel-floor: brought from West Horndon Church. (Approximately one-twelfth full size.)