Plate 130: Madley Church. Hereford Cathedral

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1931.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 130: Madley Church. Hereford Cathedral', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west( London, 1931), British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-130 [accessed 15 July 2024].

'Plate 130: Madley Church. Hereford Cathedral', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west( London, 1931), British History Online, accessed July 15, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-130.

"Plate 130: Madley Church. Hereford Cathedral". An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west. (London, 1931), , British History Online. Web. 15 July 2024. https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-130.

Madley Church. Hereford Cathedral.

Glass in E. window. 13th and 14th-century.

Glass in Lady Chapel. Late 13th-century.