BHO

Plate 146: Hereford Cathedral, Lady Chapel, S. Side and Audley Chapel

Page 146

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1931.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Hereford Cathedral, Lady Chapel, S. Side and Audley Chapel.

13th-century and c. 1500.