Plate 151: Hereford Cathedral, Presbytery, N. Side and Stalls

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1931.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 151: Hereford Cathedral, Presbytery, N. Side and Stalls', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west( London, 1931), British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-151 [accessed 22 July 2024].

'Plate 151: Hereford Cathedral, Presbytery, N. Side and Stalls', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west( London, 1931), British History Online, accessed July 22, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-151.

"Plate 151: Hereford Cathedral, Presbytery, N. Side and Stalls". An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west. (London, 1931), , British History Online. Web. 22 July 2024. https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-151.

Hereford Cathedral, Presbytery, N. Side and Stalls.

Early 12th-century and early 14th-century.