Plate 156: Hereford. Tyberton

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1931.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 156: Hereford. Tyberton', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west( London, 1931), British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-156 [accessed 14 July 2024].

'Plate 156: Hereford. Tyberton', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west( London, 1931), British History Online, accessed July 14, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-156.

"Plate 156: Hereford. Tyberton". An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west. (London, 1931), , British History Online. Web. 14 July 2024. https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-156.

Hereford. Tyberton.

(7) The White Cross. c. 1360–70.

Churchyard Cross. 14th-century.