Plate 173: Llangarren. Whitchurch

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1931.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 173: Llangarren. Whitchurch', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west, (London, 1931), pp. 173. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-173 [accessed 17 June 2024].

. "Plate 173: Llangarren. Whitchurch", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west, (London, 1931) 173. British History Online, accessed June 17, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-173.

. "Plate 173: Llangarren. Whitchurch", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west, (London, 1931). 173. British History Online. Web. 17 June 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-173.

Llangarren. Whitchurch.

(4) Bernithan Court, from the S. Date c. 1695.

(2) Old Court, N. front. 16th-century, and later.