Plate 192: Peterchurch, Snodhill Court Farm

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1931.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 192: Peterchurch, Snodhill Court Farm', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west, (London, 1931), pp. 192. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-192 [accessed 18 June 2024].

. "Plate 192: Peterchurch, Snodhill Court Farm", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west, (London, 1931) 192. British History Online, accessed June 18, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-192.

. "Plate 192: Peterchurch, Snodhill Court Farm", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west, (London, 1931). 192. British History Online. Web. 18 June 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-192.

Peterchurch: Snodhill Court Farm.

Exterior from the E. Early 17th-century.

Entrance Hall. Early 17th-century.