Plate 196: St. Weonard's

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1931.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 196: St. Weonard's', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west, (London, 1931), pp. 196. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-196 [accessed 17 June 2024].

. "Plate 196: St. Weonard's", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west, (London, 1931) 196. British History Online, accessed June 17, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-196.

. "Plate 196: St. Weonard's", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west, (London, 1931). 196. British History Online. Web. 17 June 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-196.

St. Weonard's.

(3) Treago, from the E. 15th-century, or earlier.