Plate 4: Church Exteriors

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1931.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

, 'Plate 4: Church Exteriors', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west, (London, 1931) pp. 4. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-4 [accessed 26 May 2024].

. "Plate 4: Church Exteriors", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west, (London, 1931) 4. British History Online, accessed May 26, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-4.

. "Plate 4: Church Exteriors", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 1, South west, (London, 1931). 4. British History Online. Web. 26 May 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol1/plate-4.

Church Exteriors.

Tretire with Michaelchurch. Michaelchurch, from S.E.

Turnastone, from S.E.

Peterchurch. Urishay Chapel, from S.W.

Llanrothal, from S.E.