Plate 137: Leominster Church

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 3, North West. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1934.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

, 'Plate 137: Leominster Church', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 3, North West, (London, 1934) pp. 137. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol3/plate-137 [accessed 21 May 2024].

. "Plate 137: Leominster Church", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 3, North West, (London, 1934) 137. British History Online, accessed May 21, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol3/plate-137.

. "Plate 137: Leominster Church", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 3, North West, (London, 1934). 137. British History Online. Web. 21 May 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol3/plate-137.

Leominster Church.

N. Nave. E. end of N. arcade. 12th-century.

N. Nave. E. end of S. arcade. 12th-century.

S. Nave, looking N.W. 12th-century and later.

S. Aisle, looking S.E. 14th-century.