Plate 4: Prehistoric Camps

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 3, North West. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1934.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

, 'Plate 4: Prehistoric Camps', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 3, North West, (London, 1934) pp. 4. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol3/plate-4 [accessed 25 May 2024].

. "Plate 4: Prehistoric Camps", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 3, North West, (London, 1934) 4. British History Online, accessed May 25, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol3/plate-4.

. "Plate 4: Prehistoric Camps", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Herefordshire, Volume 3, North West, (London, 1934). 4. British History Online. Web. 25 May 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/heref/vol3/plate-4.

Pre-historic Camps.

Brilley. (30) Pen-tŵyn Camp. Outer Rampart and Ditch, on W. side.

Buckton and Coxall. (3) Coxall Knoll Camp, from the S.E.

Staunton-on-Arrow. (12) Wapley Camp. N.E. Entrance.

Staunton-on-Arrow. (12) Wapley Camp. Ramparts near S.W. angle.