Plate 127: Brasses, Indents, Slabs, Etc

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1926.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 127: Brasses, Indents, Slabs, Etc', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire( London, 1926), British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/hunts/plate-127 [accessed 19 July 2024].

'Plate 127: Brasses, Indents, Slabs, Etc', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire( London, 1926), British History Online, accessed July 19, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/hunts/plate-127.

"Plate 127: Brasses, Indents, Slabs, Etc". An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire. (London, 1926), , British History Online. Web. 19 July 2024. https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/hunts/plate-127.

Brasses, Indents, Slabs, etc.

Sawtry Church. Brasses in Chancel, of Sir William le Moyne, 1404, and Mary, his wife.

Yaxley Church Recess monument in N. Transept, recording heart burial, 1293.

Buckden Church. Arms in floor-slab, of Robert Sanderson, Bp. of Lincoln, 1662–3.

Great Gransden Church. Slab in W. Tower, with indent of brass of Thomas de Neusum Rector, 1301–28.

Great Stukeley Church. Indent (2) in N. Aisle. 14th-century, with later indent of early 16th-century.

Elton Church. Incised slab (7) in S. Aisle, of Robert Sappcott, 1600–01.