Plate 130: Houses of Stone

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1926.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

'Plate 130: Houses of Stone', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire, (London, 1926) pp. 130. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/hunts/plate-130 [accessed 22 April 2024]

Houses of Stone.

Ramsey. (5) Bodsey House, 14th-century and later. S. side.

Sibson-Cum-Stibbington. (7) Stibbington Manor, c. 1625.

(9) Sibson Manor House c. 1630.

(6) Stibbington Rectory, late 16th-century.

Sibson-Cum-Stibbington.

Sibson-Cum-Stibbington. (8) Farmhouse, 1,200 yds. S.S.E. of Stibbington Church, c. 1600.

Water Newton. (4) Water Newton House, early 17th-century.

Water Newton. (3) The Rectory, early 18th-century.

Stanground. (6) House, E. side of street, 320 yds. S.S.E. of the Church, 17th-century.