Plate 135: Great Staughton, Parish Church of St. Andrew

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1926.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 135: Great Staughton, Parish Church of St. Andrew', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire( London, 1926), British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/hunts/plate-135 [accessed 20 July 2024].

'Plate 135: Great Staughton, Parish Church of St. Andrew', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire( London, 1926), British History Online, accessed July 20, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/hunts/plate-135.

"Plate 135: Great Staughton, Parish Church of St. Andrew". An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire. (London, 1926), , British History Online. Web. 20 July 2024. https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/hunts/plate-135.

Great Staughton: Parish Church of St. Andrew.

Monument (1) in Chancel of Sir James Deyer, 1580; Margaret his wife, 1560; Sir Richard Deyer, 1605, and Marie his wife, 1601.

Monument (5) in S. Aisle of Sir George Wauton, 1606.