Plate 25: Mural Monuments In Churches

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1926.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

, 'Plate 25: Mural Monuments In Churches', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire, (London, 1926) pp. 25. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/hunts/plate-25 [accessed 29 May 2024].

. "Plate 25: Mural Monuments In Churches", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire, (London, 1926) 25. British History Online, accessed May 29, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/hunts/plate-25.

. "Plate 25: Mural Monuments In Churches", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire, (London, 1926). 25. British History Online. Web. 29 May 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/hunts/plate-25.

Mural Monuments in Churches.

Long Stow. In Chancel, to Sir Thomas Maples, 1634–5.

Upwood. In Chancel, to Peter Phesaunt, 1649, and Mary, his wife.

Kimbolton. In S. Chapel, to Essex, wife of Edward, Earl of Manchester, 1658.

Offord Darcy. In S. Aisle, of Richard Nailour, 1616, and his two wives.

Buckden. In Chancel, to Thomas Barlow, Bishop of Lincoln, 1691.

Elton. In S. Aisle, to John Proby, 1710, and Frances, his daughter, 1711.

Elton. In S. Aisle, (1) to Thom is Proby, 1684.

Steeple Gidding. In Chancel, of Mary, wife of Roger Kinyon, 1714.