Plate 96: Kimbolton, Parish Church of St. Andrew. Spaldwick, Parish Church of St. James

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1926.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 96: Kimbolton, Parish Church of St. Andrew. Spaldwick, Parish Church of St. James', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire, (London, 1926), pp. 96. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/hunts/plate-96 [accessed 18 June 2024].

. "Plate 96: Kimbolton, Parish Church of St. Andrew. Spaldwick, Parish Church of St. James", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire, (London, 1926) 96. British History Online, accessed June 18, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/hunts/plate-96.

. "Plate 96: Kimbolton, Parish Church of St. Andrew. Spaldwick, Parish Church of St. James", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire, (London, 1926). 96. British History Online. Web. 18 June 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/hunts/plate-96.

Kimbolton: Parish Church of St. Andrew. Spaldwick: Parish Church of St. James.

W. Tower and Spire, early 14th-century.

Chancel, Nave, etc., 14th-16th-century; W. Tower and Spire, 14th-century.