Plate 34: Presbytery. Monuments on N. Side

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 1, Westminster Abbey. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1924.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 34: Presbytery. Monuments on N. Side', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 1, Westminster Abbey, (London, 1924), pp. 34. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol1/plate-34 [accessed 23 June 2024].

. "Plate 34: Presbytery. Monuments on N. Side", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 1, Westminster Abbey, (London, 1924) 34. British History Online, accessed June 23, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol1/plate-34.

. "Plate 34: Presbytery. Monuments on N. Side", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 1, Westminster Abbey, (London, 1924). 34. British History Online. Web. 23 June 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol1/plate-34.

Plate 34

PRESBYTERY. Monuments on N. side: (2) of Aymer de Valence, Earl of Pembroke, 1324, and (3) of Aveline, wife of Edmund Crouchback, Earl of Lancaster, 1273.