Plate 11: Funeral monuments

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1925.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

, 'Plate 11: Funeral monuments', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925) pp. 11. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-11 [accessed 20 May 2024].

. "Plate 11: Funeral monuments", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925) 11. British History Online, accessed May 20, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-11.

. "Plate 11: Funeral monuments", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925). 11. British History Online. Web. 20 May 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-11.

Funeral monuments.

BATTERSEA PARISH CHURCH. (2) Of Sir Oliver St. John, Viscount Grandison, 1630, and his wife.

WESTMINSTER: ST. MARGARET'S CHURCH (36) To Edward Reynolds, 1623, and Owen his brother, 1610.

WANDSWORTH PARISH CHURCH. (1) Of Henry Smith, 1627.

HAMMERSMITH PARISH CHURCH. (1) To James Smith, 1667, and Sarah his wife, 1680.

ST. PANCRAS: (2) ST. KATHERINE'S HOSPITAL (4) To the Hon. George Montagu, 1681, Master of the Hospital.